Friday, August 1, 2014

JARED'S VIRGINITY



From July 30-Aug 12
 When you purchase a MASSAGE WITH A HAPPY ENDING you will receive a copy of JARED’S VIRGINITY free!
Massage
With Happy Ending

Available 30 July 2014 at Ellora's Cave
and all major e-book retailers.


Lolly doesn't regret her decision to impersonate a sex worker while researching a magazine article. But when she runs into her sexy “customer” again at an island resort, the situation gets too hot to handle.
Jared likes his sex kinky and his women curvy. Left wanting more after his encounter with the Rubenesque Lolly, he makes her a scorching offer when he sees her again unexpectedly—four nights of BDSM sex and surprises for four thousand dollars. Lolly wants to tell him the truth but fears he’ll rescind his offer if he finds out she’s not a professional. But when business turns to more than pleasure, both end up with more than they bargained for.

A Romantica® contemporary erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave
 ABOUT ME
Craving something different? JB writes gasping-hot erotic fiction for readers who hunger for extraordinary passion every day. Sometimes humorous, sometimes dark, her creations are passionate and earthy.

A survivor of the corporate world, JB spent twenty years in the IT industry, from which she finally escaped, allowing her to indulge her true passion...creating unusual erotic encounters for her imaginary friends!

JB is an ex-South African and lives with her extended family in Queensland, Australia's sunshine state. She feels privileged to coexist, in relative peace and harmony, with her husband, daughter, parents, grandmother and two slightly crazy ex-racehorses. She loves to write - anytime, anywhere - and could not survive without the techno-gadgets which make this possible.

JB is a firm believer in lust at first sight, and love ever after








Website: www.jbbrooksbooks.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/JB-Brooks-Author-Page/369285716508052
Twitter: https://twitter.com/JbbrooksbooksJB
                          


Character  Interview 

Lolly interview
Today, Lauren “Lolly” Preston, from Massage With Happy Ending, is here to tell us a little more about her amazing story. Welcome Lolly. It’s great to be chatting with you. For those who haven’t read Massage With Happy Ending yet, can you tell us how you and Jared met?
Ha, yes! I was researching a magazine article about sex-workers and I made friends with one of those ladies. She offered me the opportunity to participate in one of her sessions as part of my investigation. It was supposed to be a massage with a happy ending. Nothing more, no sex involved. And the customer was Jared.
That’s a very unusual way to meet somebody!
Yes, it is.  And things got pretty out of hand. I did some stuff that was totally outside my comfort zone, but I thought to myself, “I’ll never see this guy again, so what the hell?”
But then you did meet again?
Yeah, the memory still makes me cringe. I went on a vacation, and he was there. It was so embarrassing. And, to make matters worse, it was on an island, so I couldn't just leave!
Oh dear, that sounds hectic. Did he recognize you and was he pleased to see you?
He knew it was me the moment he clapped eyes on my face. I guess he was happy to see me because he tried to hire me for the rest of the holiday!
And what was going through your mind at that point?
I was in a bad state - embarrassed, shocked that he was there. I definitely wasn't reasoning clearly. But most of all, I remember thinking over and over that a guy like him couldn’t possibly be interested in me.
Why did you think he wouldn't be interested in you?
Well, I've always been a bit shy around men, and self-conscious about my weight, you know. And my best friends are all thin and gorgeous, so inevitably men would prefer them to me, which reinforced my belief that they weren't attracted to me.
And then you met Jared, and that all changed?
Yes, but at first I didn't realize how much he fancied me. I thought he was interested because, as far as he knew, I was a sex worker, and that meant he could have sex with no strings attached for the duration of the holiday. And he wouldn't have to take it slow and find out if I was okay with...certain things, you know? He could just pay and get whatever he wanted. I only found out how much he liked me later.
So is that why you lied and pretended to be a sex worker?
Yes. Well, I mean I didn't actually lie. I just let him go on believing the wrong thing. He was so amazing - good looking, sexy, rich, self-confident - really out of my league, you know? I just wanted to find out how it would feel to be with a guy like that. We were single consenting adults. I didn't think it would do any harm.
But you were wrong?
So wrong. I fell for him like a ton of bricks. By the end of the holiday I was just about sick from the thought of leaving him. He’s totally addictive.
Yes. You mentioned just now that, because he thought you were a sex worker, he figured you'd be okay with “certain things.” What did you mean by that?
Bloody hell, did I say that?
You certainly did. And everybody is dying of curiosity about it!
Oh! Well, uhm, Jared is into quite different, kinky stuff in the bedroom - or wherever. He's unusually creative, and also very domineering. I often find myself doing things I would never have imagined. All wonderful, of course. Just very...different.
Like what? Can’t you give us a clue?
I can't believe I'm going to tell you this, but he likes pervertables.
Pervertables? Do you mean common, everyday items that are perverted from their original use to become sex toys?
Yes, that's exactly what I mean. He does it all the time. When we walk into to a room, I see him looking around, and I just know he's checking for stuff he can use on me. He came grocery shopping with me the other day, and OMG, the things he bought! He’s wicked! And it's really hot knowing that he’s thinking about doing things to me and making plans.
Wow, that is hot! I'm sure everybody would like to know more. We’d also love to know what happened when Jared found out the truth?
Yeah, well I'm not telling! That would totally spoil the story!
I guess you’re right. We’ll leave it at that because we don't want to give away the ending. Thanks for being so candid - you've given us a lot to think about! It was great chatting to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment