Monday, November 17, 2014

Review of Expected Chances

Unexpected Chances (Chances #1)Unexpected Chances by A.M. Willard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This awesome book from Annelle Willard is so captivating and intriguingly the best romance book with a twist you do not see coming. I look forward to seeing what happens to the characters in the next book. I started reading this book and could not put it down until the end I was like wow I want to read more! I love the story line about marriage that not really wanted and a girl that is hard to learn to trust again. Can these two wonderful characters find happiness and peace at last with each other. THIS IS A MUST READ ROMANCE!! Annelle brings you into the characters and thier feelings you feel the love, pain, and power.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment