Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Enmortals

Enmortals Series by author KJ Coakley.
Kairos

The first in a series of adult paranormal romances, Kairos swirls in mankind, magic, and mythology as it chronicles the first blush of yearning between Sulwen Macgregor, a shy and sheltered college senior, and Logan Thatcher, a mesmerizing former playboy with arresting good looks, an offbeat sense of humor, and an ironclad moral code. When the two meet, Sulwen has no inkling that she soon will embark on an odyssey that not only exposes Logan as other than mortal, but uncovers astonishing aspects of her own being as well.

Metatonia

The highly anticipated second installment in the Enmortals Series has arrived. Metanoia boldly takes us into a world where parallel dimensions collide, true love is eternal, and the fate of our world hangs in the balance.
Sulwen:
I was once told this was not a game. No, it’s not. This is hell on earth, and I should’ve stopped it before it happened. But I was afraid…of what, I have no idea. I held the power to prevent this destruction. Weakness of mind and body paralyzed me from pursuing my destiny.
I am the one.
I am power.
I am their demise.
The Star Child.
They have never known fear such as I shall show them.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This book is intended for a mature audience only, due to language and erotic content.

No comments:

Post a Comment