Saturday, April 11, 2015

Spring Fever: Shifters In Love


Bear Essentials by Lia Davis
Book Quotes

He was huge and intense. It was the only way Nichole could describe Trey. He was also sculpted to please women with his large arms, hands, thighs, and… other things hidden from view. However, his take-charge attitude told her he wasn’t used to being told no. With a body like his, she didn’t think he heard the word too often.

~~~

He lifted her chin with his fingers once more and held her gaze. “I don’t do one-nighters. Ever. And I never lie, it’s a waste of my time and yours.”

~~~

“All this nice-guy act will stop as soon as you get me into bed, won’t it?” The spark in her eyes told him she was teasing.
Nipping at her nose, he said, “Of course. What kind of male do you think I am?”

~~~

His handsome, rugged face appeared in her line of sight, and her heart skipped a couple of beats. She cupped his cheek and smiled. “You have a very talented tongue.”
A laugh burst from him before he nipped at her chin. “You taste divine.”


AN UNEXPECTED DIVERSION By Vella Day

Teaser #1

“I’m taking no prisoners.” Cheyenne climbed on top of Storm and grabbed his cock. “I expect a long ass ride.”
“I make no promises.”
That wasn’t fair. Hadn’t he said he could make love for hours? Chey hovered over his cock, her breasts inches from his mouth. Like a lizard hunting a fly, Storm’s mouth opened and captured a breast. The first tug pinched, but the exquisite rush cascaded straight to her belly. She held his hard shaft as she lowered her body, impaling herself an inch.
His eyes turned to molten steel. See how he liked being tormented and teased. With precision, she lowered her hips until his cock stretched her wide. Opening her pelvis to take in more of him, she slid lower, but then stopped.
Storm switched his attention to the other breast and grabbed her hips. His groan almost made her relent and take him fully. But she had to stay strong. With focused willpower, she lifted up then leaned over and kissed him, seeking the flavors she’d come to love.


Teaser #2

Storm lifted her onto the desk, dipped his head, and when he nabbed her nipple, the tip exploded with need.
Chey arched her back and gripped the edge of the desk, her spasming pussy in desperate need of his cock. He wrapped his hands around her waist and tortured the other breast—licking, sucking, pulling, and twisting. Each touch ratcheted her desire.
“I’m not naked enough for this, and neither are you.” She needed him to take off her pants so he could impale her.
He smiled, and her insides tumbled. What she wouldn’t give to spend the rest of her life with this man. It just wasn’t fair that he was only human.

Teaser #3

Not able to wait for him to take off her clothes, Cheyenne slid off the desk, leaned over and sucked on Storm’s cock.
He stiffened. “Be careful. It’s ready to burst. I haven’t come down from the high of this afternoon.” He threaded his fingers through her hair and tugged hard, but that only made the animal in her draw him in harder.
She grabbed his firm ass and dug her nails into his butt to keep him in place. If this was the last time they were together, Chey wanted to make this the best experience ever. The tip leaked a bit of cum, and she lapped it up, loving this salty tang. Clearly, he was close to exploding.
“Enough,” Storm groaned. “I need some lick time, too.”
Lick time? Cute. Chey stood and let Storm divest her of the rest of her clothes. As soon as he exposed her black panties, he whistled. “You can’t fool me. You did come here hoping we’d make love.”
Chey wasn’t even thinking along those lines. “I wore black because my pussy was in mourning.”
He chuckled. “Not for long.”

Teaser #4

Storm tapped her nose and shook his head. “You have a few more climaxes to go.”
Cheyenne sat up, lowered her feet over the edge of the desk, and wrapped her arms around his neck. Using her teeth, she tugged on his ear. “Then excite me.”
As if that was his hot button, he aimed his cock at her opening and drove in. This afternoon’s adventure had left her sore and swollen, and when he thrust his cock straight in, her eyes widened. Not thinking of the consequences, her feral instincts took over with the need to be one with him, and she bit down on his neck with all her worth.
His reaction wasn’t one of anger as she feared. Instead, it was as if her bite had excited him more. He lifted his head and opened his mouth as he pounded into her. The harder he pummeled her pussy, the higher she went. He, too, seemed determined to fuse their two bodies together.

Teaser #5

Cheyenne leaned forward, her hands on Storm’s chest. “Do you love me?”
He grinned. “More than life itself. How about shutting up and letting me make love to you the way you deserve?”
“Fast and hard?”
He laughed. “How about I spend a few minutes enjoying how the fine hairs on your belly stand up when I lick your pussy, or how your eyes swirl with the warmth of the sun when I tease each nipple one at a time?”
She loved his poetic words. “As long as I can touch and knead your hard body, you can. For me, I love when your muscles bunch and bulge when I lick your cock. Did I ever tell you that you have the best set of abs and most perfect ass in the world?”
“A few times, but I always love hearing it.”
“You’re conceited.” She tapped his nose.
“Only because I managed to snag the hottest girl in all of North Carolina.”

Teaser #6

“You want to see easy?” Chey scooted out from under Storm. “Get on your back.”
“Ooh. I like a woman who tosses out commands. If I obey this time, you’ll have to return the favor.”
She didn’t care what he asked of her, just as long as she had his cock soon. If not, he’d really see the Snow temper. “Just so you know, I’m taking no prisoners.” She climbed on top of him and grabbed his cock. “I expect a long ass ride.”
“I make no promises.”
That wasn’t fair. He’d said he could make love for hours. Chey hovered over his cock, her breasts inches from his mouth. Like a lizard hunting a fly, Storm’s mouth opened and captured a breast. The first tug pinched, but the exquisite rush cascaded straight to her belly. She held his hard shaft as she lowered her body, impaling herself an inch, and his eyes turned to molten steel.


 Kerry
Images uploaded into folder

"He looked into her eyes, searching. She wasn’t scared. She didn’t know she should be. And he needed to keep it that way, no matter what his psyche was telling him about her. The timing couldn’t have been worse for her to come into his life."

“I’m okay.” He said the words with his mouth but not his heart. He was most definitely not okay. I won’t be truly okay till she’s mine.









“Your safety is my main concern.” My only concern. “We’re not going on that mountain tonight.”
Evie pursed her lips. “Fine. Then what would you like to do for the next few hours?”
Nicolas couldn't help but tease her. “Well, if sex is off the table, I guess we'll just have to do what everybody else does.”
“Oh, and what's that?” Was he imagining it, or had her voice turned distinctively husky?
He stepped closer to her, so close that her scent fully filled his lungs. Sweet and spicy and full of lust. Fuck. How was he supposed to act like a professional when she smelled so damn good?
“We'll try small talk over a couple of beers and pretend that we’re not thinking about sex.”


Thoughts tangled, Evie turned away from him and started up the first clump of boulders. Climbing slowly, she felt the heat of Nicolas’s body close behind her—only inches away. She was suddenly too hot.
Her foot slipped, and for half a second, her stomach flew into her throat. Strong arms caught her before she could slide more than a few inches.
“I got you,” he murmured, low voice close to her ear. The clean, earthy scent of him filled her lungs. His arms wrapped around her middle, grazing the bottom of her breasts. She held her breath and leaned against his hard chest.
God, it felt good to be in his arms again.

Before Nicolas could reply, Evie had scrambled up and over the big rock, moving quickly for someone still adjusting to the elevation. He groaned under his breath. One soft, simple touch, and he was hard as the fucking rocks they had to climb.

“I never stopped thinking about you. Never stopped wondering how you were. Could never resist checking to make sure you were okay,” Nicolas said.
His expression was open, raw yet fierce. Evie couldn't let him go out on this limb alone, it wasn't fair.
“I've never been able to get you out of my head, either.”

“This is a bad idea,” Evie said.
The words came out breathless and didn’t seem to fool Nicolas for a second. “You’re scared. You want to run.”
Not a question, but the answer fell from her lips anyway. “Yes.”
Rough fingers slid along her jawline, and he tipped her chin up so she would meet his gaze. “It’s time to stop running.”

“God, you're beautiful. I thought—” Nicolas shook his head. “I thought nothing could be as beautiful as I remembered you to be. I was wrong.”
“You are my mate. Mine. And I will always fight for you.”
Tears glassed Evie’s eyes, and Nicolas reached for her again, unable to resist. She stepped back, hugging herself. “That isn’t exactly a proclamation of everlasting love, is it?”
Something inside his chest tightened. “I’d tell you I love you. I’d tell you I know in my bones that you are my other half. I’d tell you I can’t imagine living my life without you—because it wouldn’t be any life at all.” He paused, letting his words sink in. Hell, he hoped they were. “But you’re human, and you steer your life with your brains, not your instincts. I won’t tell you any of that until you’re ready to hear it.”


No comments:

Post a Comment