Saturday, May 27, 2017

NUTS - Filthy F*ckers MC Book 5 by Scott Hildreth




  Title: NUTS - Filthy F*ckers MC Book 5
Author: Scott Hildreth
Release Date: May 26th 2017
Genre: Erotica | Contemporary Romance | MC Romance
Cover Designer: Jessica Hildreth 



 911 Dispatch: San Diego County 911, where is your emergency?
Rebecca: Hwy 10 and Glendale. A car…it hit us…our car is upside down…it umm…it smells like gas. 
911 Dispatch: Us ma’am? Are there others with you? Are there any injuries in your vehicle?
Rebecca: I’m hurt bad, please hurry.
911 Dispatch: Ma’am I am sending help. I need to you to stay calm.
Rebecca: (screaming) No! No! No! Oh God, No! Help! Help me!

***
My life was altered that day. My once content and happy childhood quickly changed to one of sorrow and loneliness. I lived convinced I would never be normal again. I wouldn’t fall in love. I wouldn’t get married. I wouldn’t have children. I would simply exist.

Then, one day, a biker from SoCal’s toughest motorcycle club moved in down the street.






Born In San Diego California, Scott now calls Naples, Florida home. Residing along the gulf coast with his wife, Jessica, and six children, he somehow finds twelve hours a day to work on his writing. A hybrid author who has self-published more than three-dozen romance and erotica novels, his three book Mafia Made series with Harlequin is his first venture into the world of traditionally published works, but certainly won’t be his last.

Scott has spent his entire life pushing boundaries, and his writing is no exception. Addicted to riding his Harley-Davidson, tattoos, and drinking coffee, he can generally be found in a tattoo shop, on his Harley, or in a local coffee house when not writing.

Loyal to the fans and faithful followers who allowed him to make writing a full-time career, Scott communicates with his followers on Facebook almost daily. He encourages his readers to follow him on Facebook and Twitter.


Facebook (official) www.facebook.com/ScottDHildreth
Twitter: @ScottDHildreth





No comments:

Post a Comment