Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Love Me Like You Do by E.A. Weston

Title: Love Me Like You Do
Author: E.A. Weston
Genre: NA Second Chance Romance 
Release Date: August 29, 2017
Jenna
At 14 I had my first kiss
At 16 he told me he loved me
At 17 he proposed then disappeared from my life. He told me we would be forever but he broke my heart
Crispin
At 14 I kissed the girl of my dreams
At 16 she finally said it back
At 17 I married her
Crispin Wright has spent everyday missing his wife. Two years after eloping with no communication between them Jenna Monroe walks back into his life in the most unexpected way. 
Jenna wants her husband back but Crispin’s life is in upheaval after making promises to his father that could very well ruin the most beautiful woman he’s ever known…
His Wife.
E.A. Weston was born and raised in Dublin Ireland, She now resides in southern California. 
She is the best-selling author of New Adult contemporary, paranormal, and Fantasy romance novels. By day she stays at home with her daughter but each night she slips away to spin her tales and gets lost in her fantasy worlds. 
As an avid reader, Elizabeth enjoys anything with a bit of romance and a paranormal twist. When she's not writing or devouring her latest read, she can be found spending time with her family or watching movies.
HOSTED BY:

1 comment: