Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Deklan by Shay Savage

Deklan Shay Savage Available Now

○ ○ ○

Deklan - release -

○ ○ ○

DEKLAN - About Book 

DeklanEbook 

My father owes a debt.  

I am his currency. 

 I’m supposed to marry the recently crowned mafia king of the Foley family as repayment for my father’s transgressions. I don’t understand why the Foleys would want me, but I’ve grown up in a crime family, and I know the ugly consequences of not doing what you’re told. 

 But as the wedding date approaches, the deal changes, and I’m about to be wed to a man I know nothing about. 

In fact, I don’t even know his last name.  

Instead of becoming a mafia princess, I’m marrying the henchman.  

Deklan. 

After one look at him, I’m not sure I’ll survive the wedding night.

 
DEKLAN - Purchase 


DEKLAN - goodreads

○ ○ ○

DEKLAN - Teasers 

RELEASE DAY Deklan Shay Savage Teaser 4 

RELEASE DAY Deklan Shay Savage Teaser 5

○ ○ ○

DEKLAN - Release Day Party

Come join the fun as Shay Savage celebrates Deklan's release

Release party: Giveaways, contests & guest appearances over at Savages Sandbox!

>>> CLICK HERE TO JOIN <<<


○ ○ ○

DEKLAN - About Author 

Shay Savage is an independent author from Cincinnati, Ohio, where she lives with her family and a variety of household pets. She is an accomplished public speaker and holds the rank of Distinguished Toastmaster from Toastmasters International. Her hobbies include off-roading in her big, yellow Jeep, science fiction in all forms, and soccer. Savage holds a degree in psychology, and she brings a lot of that knowledge into the characters within her stories. From the author: “It’s my job to make you FEEL. That doesn’t always mean you’ll feel good, but I want my readers to be connected enough to my characters to care.” Savage’s books many books span a wide variety of topics and sub-genres with deeply flawed characters. From cavemen to addicts to hitmen, you’ll find yourself falling for these seemingly irredeemable characters!
 
DEKLAN - connect author - black 

black icon-websiteblack icons-facebookblack icons-twitterblack icons -instagramblack icon - goodreadsamazon

○ ○ ○

Michelle 1

○ ○ ○

hostedby 


Sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment