Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Taboo

#Taboo now available on Amazon and Free in KU


Excerpt: 
“Is he harassing you?”
“I can handle Noah.” Levi moves close enough that his scent hits me just before he pops the towel toward my leg.
“Never said you couldn’t.” He turns to face me as I rush to stand and retaliate with the hand towel from the bar.
“Not the dick. Not the dick.” He stutters and stands solid with his hands covering him, but allowing me to hit him in the leg before he grabs me in a bear hug, swinging me around the room a few times.
“You’re insane.” 
“You just realizing this?” He stops spinning us, pulling me against his bare chest and allowing me to inhale his sexy scent all over again while he kisses me. His hands begin to grope me and all I can think about is the chance of Noah coming in to see this and what he’d say. 
~Kali 


Synopsis: 
Taboo is a story about love. Love isn’t always simple. In fact, often it’s extremely complicated. Sometimes it’s taboo and you have to decide just how much you care what other people think. Noah and Kali fought temptation for years, but what happens when he finally sees her again? Will he be able to handle what happens when his best friend Levi decides he's tired of standing back from the forbidden Kali?

No comments:

Post a Comment