Monday, November 6, 2017

Shallow by Cora Kenborn


Shallow

Cora Kenborn



Release Date: November 28, 2017



Bite Me Graphic Design

Dark Romance | Second Chance Romance


Shiloh

Only the good die young. But I’ve never been good.
I’ve lived a life most people only dream about. Famous men, expensive booze, and the finest drugs money could buy. But every vice has its price, and living a life of excess has finally dragged me down, forcing me back to the one place I swore I’d never return.
We met in high school, but we were far from sweethearts. I ruined his life and then walked away. Losing everything is bad enough, but crawling back to people who wish you were dead is a nightmare. 
Some say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Not always. You either forgive and forget, or fracture and finish. 

Cary

Seven years ago, Shiloh West was my world. I gave up my future for her. Then, I spent every waking moment hating her for it. I’ve followed her train wreck of a career in the tabloids since she drove out of town with her nose in the air. The woman is toxic.
The fact that a judge has court ordered her back to town means nothing to me—except maybe the payback I’ve waited a lifetime to collect. I’m going to build her up and tear her down. 
A better man would walk away. I'm not a better man. She thinks she has the upper hand. 
Think again, Starshine.
Beauty is only skin deep, but revenge goes straight to the bone.


Sign up to be notified when Shallow becomes available for preorder: 



Cora Kenborn writes twisted romance novels about bad boys and damsels NOT in distress while shocking readers with unpredictable plot twists.

A true Southern girl from Eastern North Carolina, Cora grew up on sweet tea and front porches, and knows the real meaning of “bless your heart.” She’s the mother of three hyperactive and occasionally adorable children and the wife to a husband who she’s conned into believing Hot Pockets are a perfectly acceptable family dinner.

Cora can usually be found taking notes during true crime shows, effectively freaking out everyone in the room. She proudly admits to being a domestic rebel and plans to pen future self-help books including: “Microwave Dinners For Dummies,” “Allergic To Laundry and Other Common Household Dangers,” and “When Hot Glue Guns Attack: A Mother’s Nightmare.”

Oh, and she and autocorrect are mortal enemies.


No comments:

Post a Comment