Wednesday, November 29, 2017

THE HOLIDAY PACKAGE by Leigh Lennon

THE HOLIDAY PACKAGE
A Jake Davis Novella: Part 1
by Leigh Lennon

Genre: Naughty Holiday Romance Novella


Ten days in the Cayman Islands should put a smile on my face but it becomes the reminder of what I lost. It didn't take long for me to come face to face with the sassiest and hardest of women, who may be able to make me forget all I left behind. In that moment, I realize I want her!

This vacation is about moving on, getting past what I can’t have. The saucy little ginger flaunting her perfect curvy body in her next to nothing bikinis can be the distraction I need to forget it all. Her fire and brimstone attitude is one reason I am in constant arousal. When she proposes a holiday affair, will I be able to say good-bye in the end? Will my heart allow this, even when my mind keeps on saying this is a hell of a risk?



Leaning back in her chair; Sasha takes her swimsuit cover off; smirking my way as she lifts her sunglasses to look at me.

“Listen, Jake. I hope you don’t find this too forward and this was the very last thing I had in mind when I came here. But I need fun this holiday season and you look like you could be a hell of a lot of fun. And if I’m not mistaken, you look like you could relax and let loose too.”

Fucking hell, was she about to say what I think was about to come out of her mouth. I’m not a man whore but this woman is something else, in a good way. I only smile at her next words.

“So, by your smile, let’s have some fun together. Ten days here in the Cayman Islands, that is all I can give you. Are you willing to see where tonight can lead and if it leads to your bed,” she wiggles her eye brows at me, “Or mine, are you okay with that? I mean, I sense you've had a constant hard on since I arrived here. I gave you shit for coming to my rescue at the airport but it did mean more than I can say.” She pauses, taking another sip of her beer, “I can be a hard ass. I’m soft, when you get to know me. By the way; you; Mr. Davis, do something to me.” She leans in, giving me a small kiss on my lips then walks to the guest villa, leaving me both hard and breathless.





Publication date is December 8, 2017

Leigh Lennon is mother, veteran and a wife of a cancer survivor. Originally with a degree in education, she started writing as an outlet that has led a deep passion as she wrote twelve books. Now ready to publish all of them, she lugs her computer with her as she crafts her next story. She can be found drinking coffee or wine, depending on the time of the day.

Facebook ✯ Website ✯ Twitter ✯ Newsletter ✯ Amazon ✯ Goodreads



Loss is not foreign to Julia Barnett. To the outside world she is the epitome of the perfect mom. That is, until the doors of her impeccable life are closed and reality hits her square in the face. Once the leading lady in her own epic love story, she can only look back at what used to be. With an absent husband, an intrusive father, a troubled child, and an ex-fiancĂ© that is still tied to her life, it’s no wonder Julia is grasping for air in her chaotic world.

The bruises that Julia lives with are invisible to those closest to her. She lost so much early in life, more than most could survive. Now, she grapples with resentment towards her husband because of all the empty promises he’s made. In the midst of this turmoil, test results reveal an illness she is not sure she will survive.

For Julia, it is not her life that may be cut short that consumes her, but how her family will endure without her there. As everyone rallies around Julia while she fights like hell to live, she learns that family, along with love, comes in many shapes and sizes. It is her family that gives her the strength to fight the biggest battle of her life; one she doesn’t want to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment