Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Taylor, The Angel Series #3.5 by Tracy Lorraine


Taylor 
Angel Series #3.5

Author Tracy Lorraine



 M/M | Contemporary Romance



Taylor lets just about anyone into his bed, but his heart is another matter. He’s seen first hand what can happen when you love someone too much, and it isn’t something he wants to experience for himself. That is until he meets the man who finds his way in with just one simple kiss. The only problem is that man has no intention of letting Taylor close to him. Can Taylor convince the only man he’s ever truly wanted to trust him?

Caleb’s had his fair share of meaningless one-night stands. They’ve been fun but he wants to find someone to settle down with. Unfortunately, the first man who captures his interest since moving back to England is the biggest bed hopper he’s ever met. He might tell Caleb he wants more, but can Caleb see beyond his past behaviour and believe they could have a future together?




I feel his fingers brush the skin just above my waistband and I realise he’s pulled me so I’m standing right in front of him.
“I should warn you, I don’t do soft and I certainly don’t do gentle,” he says in my ear. His words make my breathing falter and goosebumps prick my skin.
I try to swallow but my throat is suddenly very dry. “O…Okay.”
He tugs my jeans open before shoving them down my legs along with my boxers. He lowers so he can pull my shoes off and slide the fabric down and away from my legs. He’s just about to stand back to full height when I feel him grasp the back of my thighs and lift me. He lifts me so my legs could go around his waist, but I don’t get a chance to do that because he throws me back on to the bed.
As I bounce on the mattress a couple of times, his previous words repeat in my head. “I don’t do soft, and I certainly don’t do gentle.” He wasn’t lying.




Molly, Angel Series #1

Abbi, Angel Series #1.5

Emma, Angel Series #2

Connie, Angel Series #2.5

Lilly, Angel Series #3



Tracy Lorraine is a M/F and M/M contemporary romance author. Tracy has just turned thirty and lives in a cute Cotswold village in England with her husband, baby girl and lovable but slightly crazy dog. Having always been a bookaholic with her head stuck in her Kindle Tracy decided to try her hand at a story idea she dreamt up and hasn’t looked back since.

Newsletter Sign up: http://eepurl.com/cBPSqL

No comments:

Post a Comment