Friday, November 3, 2017

The Devil has a British Accent (Book One: Jackson

The Devil has a British Accent Book One: Jackson

The White Carpet Series

 ZN Willett


 Release Date: August 6th, 2017



New-Adult | Paranormal Romance


 This is no simple Hollywood story of famous boy meets ordinary girl, who then fall in love and live happily ever after.

This is about the town of dreamers and make believers; skilled at casting spells of deception and deceit. And what happens when the spell is lifted, and everything that you believe in is merely an illusion?

When the world of happily ever after is altered and obscured, and not only by one enticing man?

For Lauren Moreau, her journey is full of raw emotions that will tempt you with curiosity and intrigue, and squeeze out passion and angst until your heart bleeds.

This is Hollywood, after all...

Barnes & Noble: http://ow.ly/hlDo30ccC1w
iTunes: http://ow.ly/FLTu30ccQQz

When I reached the corridor, there were several unmarked doors. I turned to go back downstairs to ask which one, but a door opened from behind. 
“Lost, love?”
The hair on the back of my neck stood up. Sparks of heat ignited in my chest as a slew of emotions overcame me. I spun around to see him leaned against a door. I was very aware of the scene that played out in front of me. Yet, I was frozen, trapped, as Cary searched my brown eyes. I was terrified of what he would see.
He took a step forward, and I could no longer contain my emotions.
“Cary!” I sprinted, then jumped up and threw my arms around him.
It had been a long time since I’d seen his beautiful face with those berry-colored lips that arched into a perfectly sculptured smile.
No matter how many times we saw each other, and as clichéd as it might sound, he always took my breath away. As tall and lean as he appeared, his strength was evident every time he hugged me. I couldn’t help feel his biceps curl underneath my hands.
“Laur, has it been that long?” he asked, voice muffled, face buried in my hair. 
“Two years too long.” I sniffed, breathing in his familiar, fresh scent. I loved the smell of him.
It wasn’t in a creepy way. I had a thing about scents. I could still remember what my dad’s favorite cologne smelled like.
Seconds blended into minutes as we held onto each other. For an instant, I was afraid he wasn’t real. He leaned his head back, full brows arched as those blue eyes looked at me. “You’re all grown up.”
“Thanks?”
“It’s a compliment. You don’t look like the annoying runt.”
“You are an arse.” I stressed each word. ”Thanks for ruining the moment.” I let go of him and smacked my hand on his hard chest.

ZN Willett started sharing her first contemporary romance, The Trouble with Dating a Movie Star, online. Receiving an overwhelming response of over 2 million reads, she created the Red Carpet Series. The Red Carpet Series showcased a unique perspective spotlighting Hollywood from the inside. ZN enjoys creating heroines who are strong, intelligent and true to themselves. She's a northern girl, but a southerner at heart with a deep love for all things shoes. Deep down ZN is a sappy romantic who happens to believe that love can truly conquer all.




No comments:

Post a Comment